FROM Feb, 09 - 12:00 am
TO Feb, 10 - 12:00 am
Come join us for a fun weekend on Silver Star - Sovereign Lake shared 105 km trail system filled with challenges and good times.
Date: February 9th & 10th
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 9TH (Silver Star Village)
- 9:00AM - 2:00PM: Complimentary Cross Country Ski Demos (Rossignol Canada, Madshus Skis)
- 9:00AM -11:30AM: Saturday Morning Ski Group - Special Drop In of $20 (tax included)
- 1:00PM -3:00PM: XC Skills Challenge- Put your xc skills to the test and join us over at the Silver Queen Chair for an afternoon of climbing, descending and obstacles. Both CL & SK disciplines are welcome.
- All participants require either a Silver Star Season pass or day trail pass
Registration: 8:00 am to 12:00 day of the race. Registration closes at NOON.
Awards: Prizes to the fastest male and female skier in CL & SK.
Snowsport School Desk, Main St Boardwalk
Toll free in North America
Phone: (250) 558-6065
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 10TH (Sovereign Lake)
2013 "Tips Up Cup"
- Participants: This is a fun event. Skiers of all ages and abilities are encouraged to participate
- Time: 10:00 am sharp.
- Technique: Freestyle. Single mass start for all classes together.
- Fee: $5 – All ages (no fee for SLNC children registered in the Skill Development Program)
- All racers require season membership or day trail pass
Registration: Please register at Sovereign Lake from 8:00 am to 9:15am day of the race - closes at 9:15.
Awards: Tips Up: prize to the fastest male and female skier in each category.