Australian Professional Education (APE) Conferences
Silver Star is proud to welcome the APE conference team again in 2013.
APE has generated a strong reputation over more than a dozen years as they aim to help you improve your professional life through sharing insights and experiences.
Attending APE conferences are people from a range of disciplines including; various medical specialities, legal, finance and accounting, property, business management and others.
You should attend this conference if you:
- Want to share your interest in running a successful professional life
- Want to integrate your professional and “other” lives
- See the value in discussing international, national and local developments likely to affect your practice
- Are interested in ethical issues and professional behaviour
- Are interested in understanding how professionals from outside your own craft group operate and learning from that perspective
- Appreciate the high standard of conference hosting available at the Chilcoot conference centre including Icebreaker receptions and conference dinners
For more information on programmes, speaker details and booking information click here
Dates for 2013 conference are 7-11 January and 14-18 January.