Have you ever thought of skiing as a career opportunity?
Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance Level 1
This season Silver Star Ski is hosting a variety of certification courses including, Canadian Ski Instructors Courses, Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructor Courses, Canadian Ski Coaches Federation Courses as well as Telemark and Nordic Certification Courses.
To register for Coaching Certification and Snowboarding Certification courses please visit www.snowprobc.com
To register for C.A.S.I. level 1 courses please visit www.casi-bc.com
2012-2013 CSIA Level 1 Course Dates:
- Course 1: December 7-9, 2012
- Course 2: December 14-16, 2012
- Course 3: January 2-4, 2013
- Course 4: January 8-10, 2013
- Course 5: January 11-13, 2013
- Course 6: February 11-13, 2013
- Course 7: March 4-6, 2013
- Attendance entitles students to 50% off lift tickets throughout the course
- Price includes all materials, manuals and testing
- Registration is subject to availability
- Not subject to Season's Pass Discount
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Strong intermediate skiing or boarding skills required
Booking and Payment Policy
- All lessons/daycare sessions must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- All amendments and cancellations with more than 24 hours notice of your reserved lesson/daycare session are subject to a $15 Administration Fee.
- All amendments within 24 hours of your reserved lesson/daycare session will incur a $30 Administration Fee per lesson.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 24 hours of your reserved lesson/daycare session.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons/daycare sessions due to weather conditions.
- Lessons are subject to a 12% HST, Daycare sessions are HST exempt.
- Prices and programs are subject to change without notice.
Location: Snowsport School Desk, Main St Boardwalk
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm 7 days a week
Toll free in North America or (250) 558-6065